SDW 'Fashion Therapy' Uniform Trousers
We want our SDW 'Fashion Therapy' Uniform Trousers to suit all and offer our generally oversized fit in a compact range of sizes: S,M,L !
The fit of the Trousers is a straight fit.
The trousers are available for you in 6 different signature SDW fabrics and can be matched with the matching jacket.
In terms of construction the uniforms are always treated the same way,
no matter what fabric, and finished with white thread.
The trousers feature diverse utilitarian details:
- two spacious frontal patchpockets
- two spacious patchpockets in the back
- two lower back-leg pockets
- gusset insert in crotch for ease of movement
The nickname of our pieces is ‘Mutilitarian’ Uniform.
It does not only embody the references of utilitarian details but also the possibility of the uniform to ‘mutate’. ‘Mutation’ in this specific case does not only stand for the adjustable ways of wearing this uniform but also for the possibility of us coming up with more versions of it in the future.
The trousers feature various 'mutilitarian' details, which enable you to adjust how you want to wear the piece:
- velcro vents on front leg and buttoning straps on back leg allow you to fold and fix the legs towards the back and wear the trousers short legged.
- elastic waistband in the back adjustable with buttons, allowing to wear the trousers fitted or more relaxed in the waist.
When purchasing this piece, please be aware it is visualised here with a 3D render.
Even though 3D technology enables us to create a very accurate assimilation of the real piece, the actual physical piece might appear slightly different.
Be aware that the SDW 'Fashion Therapy' Uniform is available for pre-orders at
SCHUELLER DE WAAL SHOP for a limited period !
The various items are offered to you for wholesale prices till April 10th 2020.
Orders will be dispatched in July - Aug 2020.